Saturday, June 27, 2009

Thing #7a

When we subscribed to blogs in Thing #7, one of the "fun" ones that caught my eye was Flickr Most Interesting Photos . I love pictures (probably because I stink at taking them), and it's just interesting to see what others are able to do with a camera. I check it almost daily, just to see what's there, and there are always fun, interesting, beautiful pictures, along with some that just make you tilt your head with a perplexed look on your face. The uploads/new items can be quite numerous, so I don't always get to see all of them.

One that was in there today was I'm Old But I'm Happy (I didn't embed the picture because it is copyrighted -- all rights reserved, and I didn't know if I could or not). I just love it. There's nothing spectacular to it, just an elderly gentleman in a row boat, but it is beautiful in its simplicity. It reminds me of my grandpa, who loved fishing and took me out onto the bayous of Florida as a child. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment