Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Thing #10

So, here goes my attempt at "embedding" my slide show. Given my problems in the past with hyperlinks and such, I'm not too hopeful. At least the attributes will be correct. Warning: this isn't the most exciting slide show -- there are only 4 pictures. However, the point is that I learned to use a slide show site -- I even changed the background and format.



Photo Credits:
1. The Dom Cathedral (Kölner Dom) in Cologne, Germany WWII, May 10th, 1945 by David C. Foster

2. Hohenzollernbrücke Bridge, WWII B-24 VE "Trolley Missions", Cologne, Germany WWII, May 10th, 1945 by David C. Foster

3. Images of Nazi Germany... by Sherlock77 (James)

4. Images of Nazi Germany... by Sherlock77 (James)



3 comments:

  1. I spoke ENTIRELY too soon regarding the attributes. Embedding the slide show was a piece of cake. The photo credits -- which, BTW, I had dutifully copied and pasted to a word document for Thing #9 -- are a complete wreck. I worked on them for about 45 minutes and this is the best I could do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They work, but they're not the prettiest things ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't underestimate yourself, the slideshow turned out great.

    ReplyDelete